The Varese II expands on the original 4-bedroom, 3-bath design, incorporating more of what people love about this home. With 2,919 square feet of living space, the Varese II allows for larger rooms where you want them.
Come inside and experience sight lines that take you from the front porch entry to the view outside your great room’s large windows. The open floor plan adds to the spaciousness in the main living area. The Varese II’s kitchen is a welcome workspace for a busy, creative cook. In this new floor plan, we’ve added a prep kitchen and expanded the pantry, while keeping the oversized center island.
The great room features an eye-catching beam ceiling and fireplace. The adjacent dining area goes beyond the nook that many floor plans use in an open concept, so you can still have the look and feel of a formal dining room. Just beyond the open floor plan, we’ve incorporated an expanded mudroom, the vital drop zone that helps you stay organized.
One of the most inviting changes reflected in the Varese II are the enhancements to the first-floor owner’s suite. The bay window in the bedroom and a freestanding tub with windows in the ensuite bath add to the luxurious style.
Like it’s namesake, The Varese II floor plan positions the first-floor bedrooms on one side of the home, separated with vestibule entrances that afford more privacy.
The second-story includes two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and sharing a full bath. Comerio Homes added a loft space that gives sought-after flex space. Use it as a rec room, family room, homework station, workout space, hobby studio, or a home office—whatever your family and your lifestyle needs!
We believe you can never have enough of a good thing. The Varese II is proof of that!
I want more info
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car garage
- Prep Kitchen
- Loft on 2nd floor
- Vaulted ceilings throughout home
- 9’ ceiling on main floor
- 8’ ceilings on 2nd floor
- Extra wide staircases & hallways
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Central access staircase with oversized landing
- Space saving pocket doors
- Main floor master suite
- Main floor guest suite / flex room
- Laundry room connects to master suite
- Large Mud room with built in cubbies
- Drop Zone cabinet at garage entry
- 9’ foundation walls
- Stucco on front elevation
- Stone on front elevation
- Oversized walk in pantry
- Oversized walk-in shower in master bath
- Free Standing tub in master bath
- Oversized island with room for seating
- ¾ bathroom stubbed in lower level
- Lower level finish
- 12’ x 15’ Deck with stairs to grade
- Walkout or daylight foundation
- Laundry sink with built in cabinets
- Large double slider in great room
Over the Top Best Practices
- Floor drains professional inspected / cleared prior closing ($200 Value)
- 3rd party engineer subgrade inspection performed ($500 Value)
- All HVAC duct work is cleaned by a 3rd party prior to closing ($500 Value)
- Ice & water protection on roof eaves and valleys ($600 Value)